Browsing category: Real Life Parenting
We are very excited to be giving away 2 tickets to see Real Life Parenting: the Good, the Bad and the Funny (which takes place at the Town Hall on Saturday, 12 October 2019 from 2:00pm and is part of the Birmingham Literature Festival)
The event features a panel of well-known writers and bloggers who will share their ‘true stories of life at the coalface of parenting’:
• Black Country poet Liz Berry
• writer Matt Coyne (Man vs Baby blog), and
• writer Kathryn Wallace (I Know, I Need to Stop Talking blog).
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is:
2) Tag a friend by commenting on this post – only one friend per comment
3) Multiple entries are allowed (maximum 5), but you must tag a different friend on a new comment.
T& C's- The competition runs across all our social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). A winner will be chosen via a random number generator and announced on our social media feeds on 2nd October 9pm. The winners will also be notified via DM and will have 24hrs to reply. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given. The winner will receive 2 tickets for the 12th October at 2pm.
Entrants must be 18+ to enter. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram/twitter/facebook. Tickets kindly provided by the Symphony and Town Hall.